- What is the theme of the Symposium on Space Educational Activities 2021?
For the SSEA 2021, we encourage university students, professionals working in education, and other young professionals to submit papers that present and discuss their experiences organising, running and/or participating in Educational Activities related to Space.
- What format do the sessions take?
The Symposium convenes:
-Paper panels, that consist of 4-6 papers organized around a common theme with comments provided by a chair.
-Roundtables, that assemble 4-6 students, educators and professionals to discuss a common theme, idea, or topic with moderation provided by a chair.
- Do I have to present at the Symposium to attend?
Absolutely not! SSEA 2021 welcomes attendance by all students, educators and professionals, regardless of their participation in conference sessions.
- Where do I go to submit an Abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Easy Chair system between August 13, 2020, and December 1, 2020.
More information about the Call for Papers will be available soon.
- Can I get a discount for registering early?
YES! SSEA 2021 offers an “early-bird” discount at all registration levels to those who register for the conference before February 1, 2021.
- I just want to attend my colleague’s session. May I register for a single day at a reduced rate?
No, unfortunately single-day registration is not permitted for the SSEA 2021. However, to help everybody to attend the Symposium, ticket prices are affordable and an “early-bird” discount is offered.
- Will I get refunded if the Symposium can't be held due to COVID-19?
Yes. We are optimistically hoping that by April 2021 the virus outbreak will have been overcome. In case this is not true, attendees will be offered the option of receiving a full refund. If needed, the symposium will be held online.
- How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are limited, so act today!
To become a sponsor and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact email@example.com.