- What is the theme of the 4th Symposium on Space Educational Activities?
For the SSEA 2021, we encourage university students, professionals working in education, and other young professionals to submit papers that present and discuss their experiences organising, running and/or participating in Educational Activities related to Space.
- What format do the sessions take?
The Symposium convenes:
-Paper panels, that consist of 4-6 papers organized around a common theme with comments provided by a chair.
-Roundtables, that assemble 4-6 students, educators and professionals to discuss a common theme, idea, or topic with moderation provided by a chair.
- Do I have to present at the Symposium to attend?
Absolutely not! SSEA 2021 welcomes attendance by all students, educators and professionals, regardless of their participation in conference sessions.
- Where do I go to submit an Abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our EasyChair system between August 13, 2020, and December 1, 2020.
- May I submit more than one Abstract?
Absolutely, you can submit as many abstracts as you wish.
- Should my Abstract be original?
Yes. You can only send original abstracts. Also, abstracts cannot be sent simultaneously to other conferences or journals.
- Can I get a discount for registering early?
YES! SSEA 2021 offers an “early-bird” discount at all registration levels to those who register for the conference before February 1, 2021.
- I just want to attend my colleague’s session. May I register for a single day at a reduced rate?
No, unfortunately single-day registration is not permitted for the SSEA 2021. However, to help everybody to attend the Symposium, ticket prices are affordable and an “early-bird” discount is offered.
- Do you offer scholarships to pay for registration fees and trip costs?
Yes. We have set up a scholarship fund to help students pay the cost of registration and travel to the Symposium, with the aim of addressing equity and diversity goals. A limited amount of scholarships are thus available directly from us. Other institutions such as the European Space Agency also offer scholarships for the SSEA.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, before registering, for more information.
- Will I get refunded if the Symposium can't be held due to COVID-19?
Yes. We are optimistically hoping that by April 2021 the virus outbreak will have been overcome. In case this is not true, attendees will be offered the option of receiving a full refund. If needed, the symposium will be held online.
- How can my organisation become a conference sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are limited, so act today!
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact us at email@example.com.