The Call for Abstracts is now closed.
If your abstract is selected for a talk or a poster presentation you will be notified. Note that all papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to any other journal or conference. The topics covered by this Call for Abstracts will be:
- Space science (projects in astronomy, astrobiology, physics, chemistry, Earth observation science, space medicine, engineering, etc.)
- Science projects involving ground & airborne facilities (drop towers, parabolic flights, etc.)
- Space technology (design of missions, subsystems, components, etc.)
- Land & aerial vehicles (including UAVs) in the context of space education (design and prototyping, robotics and control systems, space exploration, experiments and applications)
- Small satellite missions (mission design, spacecraft systems and instruments, development and testing, access to space, low cost solutions, experiments and applications)
- Space education (strategies, programs & initiatives)
- Mitigating the impact of COVID-19 in space education
- Employer engagement in student projects & education
- Space for sustainability, equity and diversity (fulfillment of the UN sustainable development goals)
- New Space opportunities (new business models, space roadmaps, space market, etc.)
The scientific and technical board is now reviewing all submitted abstracts. We are committed to a fully-blind selection process. For any questions regarding the Call for Abstracts process, please contact email@example.com.
Hope to see you all in Barcelona!