|Ticket||Early Bird Price||Price|
|SSEA 2019 Student Ticket|
For full time students of any age
|SSEA 2019 Standard Ticket||£240||£325|
What does your registration fee include?
- Full attendance at all three days of the event (16 - 18 September)
- Attendance for one at the Welcome reception (16 September)
- Attendance for one at the Gala Dinner (18 September)
- Conference materials and daytime catering
Accommodation is NOT included. However discounted rooms are available at the conference venue, and there are many other places to stay in the area. Please see our accommodation page for details.
- Cancellations received up until 16 August 2019 will be charged a cancellation fee of 10%
- Cancellations received after 16 August 2019 will not receive a refund
- Any refunds will be dealt with after the conference
If you are booking for more than one person, you will need their email addresses ready. Each attendee will receive a link to register
ESA Education will sponsor the attendance of a select few university students to attend. ESA sponsorship covers the reimbursement of the early-bird student registration fee and provides a maximum reimbursement towards travel of €200 and accommodation of €50/night (payable on production of receipts). Applications for sponsorship should be received before the 3rd of June.
To be eligible for sponsorship students must:
- Have their abstract already accepted for the conference
- Have participated in, or be currently participating in, an ESA Academy's (i.e. university level) hands-on activity and/or a training course, which should be the main subject of their abstract.
- Be a full time university student at a university in an ESA member state, Canada or Slovenia.
- Hold the nationality of an ESA member state, Canada or Slovenia.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 32 at the time of the conference
To apply complete the online form.
If you have any special requirements, such as for accessibility, drop us a line at [email protected] and we'll try to help as best we can.
If you have any payment issues, please email [email protected].